EzzyPOS comes with lots of features out-of-box. You get most of the feature needed by small & Medium sized businesses to simplify the time-consuming task of accounting & inventory management and instead focus on what really matters – Your Business.
We have developed the application keeping in mind the following things:
- Keep it simple yet very detailed.
- Automated time-consuming tasks (like calculating selling price based on default profit margin).
- Provide many customizations options to personalize the application as per your business.
- Ease of use.
EzzyPOS Main Module
- Multiple Business.
- Multiple business Locations, Store Fronts, Warehouses.
- Set Currency, Time Zone, Financial Year, profit margin, tax registration details, and more options...
- Inventory & accounting information is kept separately for each business.
- Create multiple locations for your business/shop
- Manage all of them at the same time.
- Stocks, Purchases, Sell can be tracked differently for locations.
- Customize invoice layout, invoice scheme for each location
- Powerful user and role management system
- Predefined roles – Admin & Cashier
- Create different Roles with permission as per your need.
- Create unlimited users with different roles.
- Mark contact as customer or supplier or both(customer & Supplier)
- View details of transactions with a contact.
- View total of Credit/Debit balance amount
- Define pay term and get payment alerts week before the due date.
- Manage Single & Variable products.
- Classify products according to Brands, Category, Sub-Category.
- Add products having different units
- Add SKU number or auto-generate SKU number with prefixes.
- Get stock alerts on low stocks.
- Save time by auto calculating selling price, the system is smart to auto calculate selling price based on purchase price and profit margin.
- No need to type variations every time, create variation template and use it everytime you need to create variable products.
- Simplified interface for selling products
- Default Walk-In-Customer automatically added to a business
- Add new customer from POS screen.
- Ajax based selling screen – save reloading time.
- Mark an invoice for draft or final.
- Different options for payments.
- Customize invoice layout and invoice scheme.
- Easily add business expenses
- Categorise expenses
- Analyse expenses based on category and business locations with expenses report.
- Profit / Loss Report
- Product Sell Report
- Service Staff Report
- Table Report
- Representative Report
- Register Report
- Expense Report
- Sell Payment Report
- Purchase Payment Report
- Product Purchase Report
- Purchase & Sale
- Items Report
- Trending Products
- Stock Adjustment Report
- Lot Report
- Stock Report
- Customer Groups Report
- Supplier & Customer Report
- Set currency, timezone, financial year, the profit margin for a business.
- Translation ready.
- Predefined barcode sticker settings.
- Create your barcode sticker setting
- Manage Brands, Tax Rate & Tax groups, Units, Category & Sub-Category
- SMS & Email notifications.
- Repair job sheet and assign it to the technician.
- Configurable repair status with color code for easy identification
- Manage Devices (like Mobile, Computer, Tablets, etc)
- Manage Device models
- Configurable checklist for device models
– Add products (spare parts) & services as per device models.
– Assign repair to a technician (service staff)
– Manage repair with a due date, completed on, status, brands, device, device models, serial number, repair checklist, defect,
– Many more feature releasing ...
- Generate QR code for any business location.
- Download the QR code as an image. Use this QR code image in posters or table stands
- Pick a color for QR code as per business brand color.
- On scanning QR code it shows the menu, grouped by categories.
- The menu is displayed in a beautiful way, which is responsive & looks beautiful in mobile & tablets.
- The menu shows Product images, price, SKU, description, discounts & offers are shown in a beautiful way.
With this module, EzzyPOS businesses can easily share the Menu (in Restaurants) or Product Catalogues to customers without any contact.
- Customer comes to shop & scan the QR code.
- The QR code takes them to a link where she can view all the products directly on her mobile phone.
- No physical contact with the menu & products.
- No dirty menu & products: This avoids the dirty menu may get contaminated with viruses. Removing the risk of contamination
- No wait time for the waiter to give menu or salesperson to show products. Simply put the QR code in every table & display.
- Unlimited sharing, as compared to the physical menu which can be shared with limited customers.
- Detailed Information: Customers view all products with its price, brands, Images, all different variations, category, description, special offers/discounts, and much more information.
- Update your menus easily in real-time
- No need for customers to download apps
- Easy to adapt.
- Leaves management
- Leave Type
- Maximum leave counts
- Leave count interval
- Leave status – Added/Approved/Denied
- Clock-In & Clock-out
- Clock-In, Clock-Out notes
- Interval calculation
- Based on attendance
- Payroll payment
- Holiday for a particular location or all locations.
- Send notification to users.
- ToDo List:
- Add new to-do items
- Mark items as completed.
- Delete items
- Date-Wise to-do list.
- Document Storage & Sharing:
- Easy document storage to cloud in your server.
- Share documents with other users or other roles.
- Download document.
- Delete documents
- Written message or short or Long notes.
- Share with other users or roles
- Add reminder with event name, date, time.
- One time reminder or Repeated reminder – every day or every week or every month
- Nice calendar view.
- Send messages to everyone within your business.
- Send to a particular location.
- Permission to allow sending or only view in roles.
- Sync categories from EzzyPOS to WooCommerce.
- Sync Products from POS to WooCommerce.
- Single Products
- Variable Products & its variations.
- Sync Orders from WooCommerce to POS.
- Map taxes between POS & WooCommerce
- API Settings: Setting to provide WooCommerce API details.
- Configurable Product Sync Option.
- Configure the “Selling Price Group” for WooCommerce shop.
- Configure the fields to sync while creating new product & updating products in woocommerce.
- Configure the Products price including or excluding tax.
- Sync Log
- Details sync log.
- Complete setup guide.
Manufacturing is the process of converting raw materials by hand or by machine to final products, which can be sold to customer.
Manufacturing has 2 main steps:
- Recipe: Recipe specifies the raw material or ingredients in exact proporations which should be used for manufacturing the final product. For manufacturing a product standard instructions is followed where ingredients or raw materials are processed in exact quantities to have a quality final product.
- Production: Based on the recipe added for products, in production it shows the total quantity of all raw materials required for the manufacturing N quantity of product.
There can be further steps like cost calculations, wastage calculations, allocating lot numbers & expiry for the manufactured product.
Cost of the final product depends on Raw material cost, Production cost (labour cost, machinery cost, fuel cost for machines like Petrol/LPG/Electricity) & Wastages. Further the selling price will have some profit percentage added to this manufacturing cost.
Wastage can be of raw materials or final manufactured product.
Wastage of raw materials can be like for example if we take cauliflower, it needs to cleaned by removing leaves & stems, this goes to the wastage because it’s thrown away and not used.
Manufactured product can sometime be wasted by leakage or bad qualtity or some other unstoppable causes.
Generally most of the manufactured items has Lot number which enables tracing of the constituent parts or ingredients as well as labor and equipment records involved in the manufacturing of the product. This enables manufacturers and other entities to perform quality control checks and issue corrections or recall information to subsets of their production output. It also gives consumers an identifier that they can use in contacting the manufacturer and researching the production of goods received.
Food products, pharmaceutical product, cosmetics, and to many other manufactured products where the age of the product may impact its safe use has an expiry date added to it. An expiration date or expiry date or best-before or use by date is a previously determined date after which the product should no longer be used.
Manufacturing module helps with all this management easily.
Further we also have Permission & Roles to helps you restrict users from accessing some features.
Additional settings are provided to enable or disable editing of ingredients quantity when doing production.
Also prefix can be added to production reference number.
Note that this is not a Standalone application, it is an “Optional” extension to EzzyPOS
Managing projects is the core feature of this module.
Manage unlimited projects, classify projects into multiple different categories, assign status, add a lead, assign multiple members to work on the project, start & end date for it.
View all projects in a list view or kanban board. Kanban board gives a complete overview of all projects in one glance.
Each project has a detailed overview, detailed activity log, tasks, time log, document & notes, and invoices.
Projects can be filter based on the status, categories and more.
Add unlimited tasks in projects. The task can have a subject, a text editor for description, start-end date, priority, status & multiple members assigned to it.
Also, you can view tasks in kanban view to get detailed of all tasks in one glance.
Employees or Task members can log the hours spend for each task with start & end time. This helps to know the detailed & total hours spend by members for that task.
A very detailed activity log which logs all actions performed by anyone in the project. This helps you know who changed what and when.
Document & Notes:
Add all documents & notes related to a project, so that other project members can check them. Also, mark it private to hide from other members.
Invoice client for projects by adding different tasks, quantity(Hours spend or other units), unit price, & total. Also, the option to provide a discount.
Payment related to invoices can be added and mark them as due/partial/paid.
Invoices for projects are reflected in the Profit & Loss report to get an accurate calculation of your finances.
Settings are only accessible by leads of a project. Feature for a project can be enabled/disabled here & different permission can be set for members.
See all tasks assigned to you in different projects, filter them with there statuses, due date & priority. This helps employee to prioritize tasks and start working accordingly.
Admin can view tasks of all member here and filter tasks by an employee and all other as a present for others.
- Time Log report (By Project / Employee): Get a complete view of time spend by an employee in different pojects or time spent in a particular project by different employees.
- More reports coming soon
Note that this is not a Standalone application, it is an “Optional” extension to EzzyPOS
- Followup with Leads, customers & Supplier
- One-time followup
- Recurring followups
- Followup based on Pending/Partial/Overdue invoices
- Add/Edit/Delete leads
- Convert leads to customer
- Leads source: Know which source (e.g google/facebook etc) leads are converting to more customers.
- Leads life stage: Know the life stage of lead (New/Qualified/Opportunity/ etc)
- Email & SMS campaign
- Contact Login
- Multiple logins for customers & suppliers
- Contact can check previous orders, purchases, sales, payment & ledger.
- Create proposal templates with Subject, Body & attachments
- Send proposal to leads
- Follow-ups by user
- Follow-ups by contacts
- Lead to customer conversion